‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Todd Gurley trade value

Is OBJ a good target to trade straight up for Gurley?

With the way things are playing out, Gurley is projected to finish as the #2 running back in fantasy, at least in PPR. With the Rams offensive revamped this year under McVay, they’re a scary team to play against this year. McVay knows how to utilize Gurley which makes him even all the more dangerous. OBJ isn’t worth it. He’s undoubtedly one of the best WR’s in the league, but his offense is one of the worst. With a non existent running game, defenses don’t even bother worrying about the run and just focus on the pass. Yes he did well this past week agains the Eagles but, c’mon it’s the Eagles. If you look back to week 2 against Detroit, OBJ hardly did anything. People are blaming it on his ankle “injury” but even the experts aren’t buying it. The Giants were shut down by a mediocre Lions defense and that’s that. Gurley plays on a better team that’s a run first offense and is also a pass catcher out of the backfield. Gurley will be the better play this year.

Given Gurley’s schedule for the remainder of the season, I decided to sell. Traded him earlier today for Mike Evans.

Thanks guys for your response to my topic. joeboxer I already have Mike Evans. I drafted Evans 1st, Gurley 2nd…I also drafted Kareem Hunt in the 6th round :slight_smile:

The only reason I am targeting OBJ is that the manager that has him is RB desperate and I have Gurley, Hunt and Carson.