‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Tom Brady Trade for Fournette and more

Some how i got Tom Brady in a trade last week and i also have Arron Rodgers. The guy that traded Brady to me wants him back and Tarik Cohen he is offering Leonard Fournette and Torrey smith. Should i just keep Rodgers and Brady or should i ask for some one different then Torres smith like Sammy Watkins or Adam Thelen. my other RB are Lamar miller, Tarik Cohen and Andre Ellington My other WR are Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Tyler Lockett, Jermy Maclin and sterling Shepard. Im in a full ppr league.

Yeah, you don’t need both stud QB’s, you’re only playing one of them. He is wanting Brady and Cohen back? I’d want someone better than Watkins like Thielen myself too with that.

I agree, it doesn’t help you out to have 2 QB on your team if you can’t play them both. Fournette is the #4 RB in PPR and averaging like 19ppg hes a stud. Get him and a better reciever. Don’t forget to remind your buddy that Touchdown Tom is the GOAT and that Cohen is “taking over” the bears backfield cuz he has a good rapport with trubisky from the preseason.

I would for sure trade one of your QB’s but think you can do better than Fournette and those WRs.