‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Too much to try get Bell

I am looking at trying to trade for bell. I was wondering at offering Keenan Allen, Ty Montgomery and DJ Moore or Keelan Cole for Bell and Kerryon Johnson.

My draft ended up being a zero RB due to value. My other wrs are brown, fits, and Cooper and one of the ones I don’t trade away. My rbs are Lynch, Coleman, Michel, Breida.

Is this worth trying to get Bell for this or is that too much?

Seems like retail to me

Do you think I should include Keelan Cole or DJ Moore

I’d leave it at Allen and Monty tbh, and I LOVE Allen, so even that scares me a little. Your WRs are strong, so you can probably take the risk.

I know I really like Keenan this year, but my running back position is weak as I ended up going 4 WR with my first four picks

what other wr do you have?

In the original post

My other WRs are Brown, Fitz, Cooper, Allen, DJ Moore and Keelan Cole

i say just allen, monty, and moore. you got good enough depth.

My other worry is than my team would have Big Ben, Brown and Bell, which is a nice super stack for when the team goes off

what rbs do you have?

Lynch, Coleman, Breida, Crowell, Sony michel and ty Montgomery

I like this trade for Bell. Especially since you’re getting Kerryon back. I’m very high on him. Money is with my mouth is cause I have like 80-90% ownership of Kerryon this season in redraft/keeper/dynasty.

Normally, I absolutely hate stacking players from the same team, but if its Bell and AB, I don’t really mind it as much. I might try and trade Big Ben for another QB though.

I’d also be willing to give up either Cole or Moore. Preferance would be to give up moore, I’m a big Cole truther and I don’t think Moore will be a reliable play this season.

i would do it if i were you. but i would still go into the waiver wire and try to find someone. is powell out there in your league?

i really dont like lynch this weekend against the rams. and his groin is bothering him

There isn’t much on the waiver wire to look at this week for picking up. My options would be either Gilly, Doug Martin or Booker

dude gilly could have a game. the saints are gonna destroy the bucs and they arent going to beat up kamara more than necessary. gilly is the only other rb on the team.

Gillislee is a fine early season guy to bridge the gap. Especially vs TB. He’ll get a couple goal line looks.

Ya I like Kerryon as well, just got picked 2 picks as he was lined up next

I know, I just also need to drop a player to pick up a defense so if I could make a 3 for 2 trade than only have to look at dropping someone else for Gilly