Top WW Wide Receiver with WR2 upside

Have a couple of WRs sitting on the wire, drafted Adrian Peterson in error. Who would have the best chance to provide WR2 weekly upside.

Jameson Crowder, John Brown, Marquise Brown, Albert Wilson, Michael Gallup, Cory Davis (is pending through waivers since he was dropped - not sure I would use a waiver on him).

Any thoughts around this. I am sitting with Hopkins, Robinson, Watkins, Valdes-Scantiling, Desean J.

To answer your question, focusing on upside, I rank those players as:
Wilson
Crowder
Gallup
John Brown
Davis
Hollywood

That being said, I’d hold onto AP this week to see his workload. Yes, Guice is supposed to start but we have no idea what the carry breakdown will be. Unless you have very very deep depth at RB, I think your WR depth is good enough to wait and see on AP

1 Like

Either Brown, Gallup or Davis imo.

RBs are Chubb, Carson, Aaron Jones, Lat. Murray, Royce Freeman, Dion Lewis. I like the thinking towards a slot receiver since I have some upside receivers with MVS, DJax, Watkins.

Based on your team, which is very good, I think you have to decide if you’d rather hold RB or WR depth. I doubt AP breaks into your starting lineup unless you have 2 injuries and I doubt any of the waiver WRs will either. But, that being said, Wilson has the highest upside (similar to Curtis Samuel light) so if you’re making a stash play for upside rather than a depth play, I’d drop AP for him

Yea that makes sense, was able to snag Hunter Henry and Deshaun Watson to round out as well.

Think i take a shot on Gallup

Assume partly based on hoping Cooper gets hurt and being 2nd year WR? With Cooper on the field there is not enough targets to go around.

Who else is going to see targets? No more beasley

Very true!

Floor would be Crowder / Gallup / Wilson / Brown in that order for me.

Upside would be Gallup / Brown / Wilson / Crowder

I am not sure any are consistent WR2. I would go Gallup as top of the list for floor / ceiling. Just my thoughts!

Crowder will be Darnolds go to guy.

Sure hope you went Gallup or Brown!

Urg, went with Tyrell Williams once the AB news dropped. But with Watkins and Djax on my bench, don’t feel to terrible haha. There will still be chances to get after the other ones, don’t think they will all be snagged up in waivers between them, Crowder, Hockenson, etc.