‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Torn on who to use as my flex

Full PPR league…need a flex and torn on who to pick have some nice matchups and circumstances…

Drake
Crowder (wit no Reed or Pryor )
Burkhead
Lee (wit no Hurns but weather sayin windy and possible snow)

Got Baldwin and Fitz as my two WRs and McKinnon and Ajayi my two RBs

Crowder and Burkheads not a bad flex either-Crowder in my opinion

I might actually go with Crowder and Drake. I’d bench Fitz. I’m not sure how Gabbert will affect Fitzs target share.

Ugh idk if I can ever bench fitz I feel like he any qbs security blanket and he doesn’t drop anything…

I honestly think Gabbert is a upgrade over Stanton and Fitz will get his share of targets cause that’s who they go to even if he is covered-Gabbert could be a sneaky good QB waiver pickup this week for someone-

Yes I agree wit u there too on gabbert being better than Stanton…and a lot of people r high on streaming him this week

Not a big fan of Carson Palmer and thought Gabbert looked good in preseason-But it was preseason so ya never know-

Yea unfortunately preseason don’t mean shit u can’t really count on much wit preseason except for seeing early chemistry between a Qb and WR in my opinion…my Birds were 4-0 last year in preseason then looked like garbage when the season started…

Basically what I’m saying is I think Gabbert is a decent QB and can run-

Yea I thought he’d b cards number 2 as well based on his starter experience and run ability and Bruce Arians really talked him up this week too…