Trad differ right after the draft

Full PPR

Immediately after the draft I was offered Fitzmagic and claypool for woods and Curtis Samuel. I like claypool and I do need a better QB. Everyone took a second QB during a long turn and ended up with Sam darnold. My other WR are Deebo, Anderson, Golladay and Devonta smith. I love the safety of woods so not sure I want to lose that

I feel you’re getting taken advantage of here.

You definitely need to get a better QB than Darnold in my opinion, but Woods is too steep a price to pay especially just to get to Fitzpatrick.

Somebody will listen to a more realistic deal where you don’t need to give up Woods for QB.

Who is on waivers or did they all get taken?

Theres wentz, garoppolo, Big Ben, Carr, bridgewater. I went with darnold for the jets matchup plus the Anderson stack but I think maybe teddy? At least first three weeks has decent Matchups

Big Ben would be my preference. I’m not expecting him to be special but his weeks 2 and 3 of Raiders and Bengals will allow you a couple weeks to address a longer term answer.

Hopefully these guys with top QB who also took guys like Ryan and cousins drop them by that point

Worst case scenario they become available once byes kick in. But if anybody gets an injury then second qb is easily the most expendable part of roster to get a waiver guy normally.

Appreciate it! Always love seeing your name pop up on the notification

With the choices you have, I think I’d hold Darnold for his revenge game against the Jets.

After that, I’d drop him for Derek Carr, who was QB13 last season and has a young group of up-and-coming WRs who could help him improve on that this year.

Hopefully Carr won’t go off for 400 in Week 1…