Trade 1.02?

I have a trade offer for 1.02 & I think it’s a fair trade but not sure if I want to pull the trigger. Here it is
1.02 for Calvin Ridley & a 2021 1st rounder.

My current roster
QB
Kyle Murry
Tom Brady
Jared Goff

RB
Chris Carson
David Johnson
Kerryon Johnson
David Montgomery
Devin Singletary
Benny Snell

WR
DJ Moore
Ty Hilton
Michael Gallup
Jon Ross
Marvin Jones
Emmanuel Sanders
Golden Tate
Dede Westbrook
Steven Sims

TE
Jared Cook
Blake Jarwin

Picks 1.02, 1.10, 2.02, 3.06

1 Like

I lean towards staying. It’s at the lower end of trades I’ve seen for the 1.02. This year rookie draft has a 1.a 1.b. in Taylor and CEH. You can wait till one of them completely takes over the role and flip Carson/DJ to a team looking to make a run later on in the season for a 2nd at least. At 1.10 your looking at a bunch of great receivers that potentially could be a wr2 in that Ridley tier.

Your team is setup to be competitive this year.

1 Like

That’s a rip off lmao do not sell your 1.02 for Calvin Ridley and an unknown position in the first round for NEXT year. JT will be an immediate asset

1 Like

JT will massively help your RB core as well. Then you can scoop up a quality receiver at the 1.10 and another good RB with the 2.02 maybe Anthony macfarland

1 Like

Thanks guys for the great opinions, I will not take the trade and draft Taylor or CEH then a top WR

1 Like

Since your leaguemate is clearly eager, you might make a counter offer if his first round pick is in the top 8 (I see 8 standouts from this year’s rookie class). So, Calvin Ridley + his 2020 1.0X to move up to 1.02. Make him pay.

1 Like

Definitely keep that pick. I like Ridley but you need more RB help. 2021 is a great class and I’m having all those picks where I can, but this year 1.02 is too strong. I’d not make that trade.

1 Like