TRADE ADVICE! 12team ppr

My team - RBs - david Johnson, james conner, tevin coleman, tyreek Cohen, jaylen Samuels.
Wr - robert woods, julian edelman, Emanuel sanders, djax, marquese brown, golden tate

Was offered DJ moore for tevin coleman and djax.

Should i take this offer

I dont know, I feel like DJ Moore does the same thing as Woods and Edelman.

What are your lineup requirements (i.e. 2wr, 2 rb)

1 qb 2rb 2 wr 1 flx 1 te

This is a personal choice one dude I think Cam will play and be healthy enough and run less because of the ankle issue which means more throwing and DJ Moore is only in his second year, but Norv Turner seems confident enough to have him as the feature receiver. Tevin Coleman I liked alot until the news that McKinnon will be back this season and DJax I am very hesitant on he’s over 30 and relies on speed with a history of injuries on a team that has their slot and speed runners working over the center of the field his success is tied to big games with lower amounts of receptions I think I would make the trade even though your RB depth is limited, but you have tarik Cohen to handle your bye weeks but one injury and you are fucked, because the way the news is coming out of camp Jaylen Samuels is a handcuff and change of pace but will see limited action.

1 Like