Trade Advice - big names

Send Fournette and Golladay
Receive David Johnson chase Edmonds Cooper kupp

Any reason not to accept?

Where does this put your RBs? And who are you going to drop?

Would drop Brown. Also have offer you get Michel for Ekeler

DJ might be hurt but Edmonds is doing well. Two roster spots for one backfield. Ekeler has the big play ability but sony should get more consistent touches. Golliday I think had an outlier with how well jones got open. Cupp is in a target share(gurley, woods, cooks) I see regression coming.

Spencer ware and jay ajayi are coming in for workouts for arizona. DJ could be out

Where do you think Edmonds value is? Is he a true RB1 if DJ misses?

I would say yes by how he’s played the last few weeks and 120 yards yesterday. Others likely for depth and maybe goal line work. Not sure the size of Edmonds if he’s smaller like ekeler

I think this is more about their third string RB being injured. Need some depth if DJ is hurt right now.

the only thing that scares me is that your taking on a potential timeshare. I’m a DJ and Edmonds owner, and I’m very concerned about who I am going to start next week. I think if I had the chance to trade one or both of them for another high end RB1, I would do it in a second.

I think I am going to decline. Kupp is slightly better than Golladay, but Fournette just has so much volume it’s hard to move him. The name of David Johnson initially popped for me but I agree with your thoughts of this becoming something closer to a time share

Yes please