Trade Advice! Cmac for Davante and fournette

So I recently finished my draft and I’m loaded at rb. I have cmac cook Jacob’s and Carson. I’m hurting a bit at wr though. My 3 best wrs are thielen Godwin and boyd and it’s a 3wr league.

Would it be a good idea to trade Cmac for Davante Adam’s and fournette for example cause that’s one of the offers I’ve gotten

Is it a PPR league? In my PPR league CMC had 386 last year and Adams had 329 in 15 games. So CMC score like 2.5 points more a game. Fournette had 15 a game so math favors getting the 2 for one. I am slightly higher on Fournette this year, but you know he will miss a few games

It is a full ppr league yes

I also countered that offer with
Dalvin cook tyler boyd and breida

For Davante Adams and Emmanuel Sanders

1 Like

I own CMC and I think I would take that trade personally. Considering you have Cook, Jacobs, and Carson as well

I would def prefer that one as you get the best player in the trade for sure with Adams

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. He’s hurting at rb to so throwing breida in the mix may be good.

He also offered me Davante and kittle for Cmac as well considering he has Kelce on the roster but I may roll the dice on Vance this year

I’d probably take that original offer given your roster construction. A stable of Cook, Fournette, Jacobs, and Carson-with Breida to boot, is still a damn nice group. Adams could put you over the top.

Yea there is also quite a few backs on the waiver wire to like Pollard and Darwin

I wouldn’t call CMC/Jacobs/Carson “Loaded”. You’re defintiely well positioned.

CMC for Fournette/Adams seems like decent value though. I hate fournette caus ehe can never stay healthy but the value def there.

Also I love all those WRs. I’d be perfectly fine trotting them out as my 3 WRs.