‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Advice: Cook/Coleman/Baldwin for Bell/Allen?

Standard scoring - i’d be getting the Bell and Keenan Allen side?

I have Gordon, Mixon, Kerryon as my other RBs and Green, Landry, Davis, Keke and Allison as my Wrs? there are a handful of serviceable RBs on waivers - Murray, Gore would you do this deal and gamble on Bell being back??

I think I would. Regardless of how Bell comes back he will still be good once in shape. Bell and Cook are both risks, I see Bell having greater success though even if he is sharing or gets off to a slow start. Allen is a pretty big upgrade at WR over Baldwin though and would pair nicely with Green.

This is my thinking as well regarding Bell. Even if he splits time 50/50 with Conner (worst case) playing for the Steelers behind that line and the fact Bell is a better receiver than Conner i’d bet that he is still better than Cook second half of the year. I’m at 4-2, fairly good shape and have an easy matchup next week so i can afford the hold on Bell. I also have Gronk from another sell high/buy low deal so my team is loading up for the title defence.

Will see what can be done and i think Allen is on the table anyway but if i’m aggressive enough i think i could get Bell. He’s lost four straight and this week by 60 points to me so he’s tilting pretty hard right now

Bumping up - anyone else with a take or two here? Still in discussion with the Bell/Allen owner

I think I take the Bell Allen side