Trade Advice! Crowder vs Shepard

Hey footclan! Would you do this trade?

Receive: Crowder, Aaron Jones
Trade away: Shepard, 2.04

Dynasty, half ppr

I wouldn’t, like the bottom combo more

I would not trade away Shepard … I think OBJ will get hit with a suspension then you can trade him when he is hit at the beginning of the year.

No thanks. I’d prefer Shepard by himself the the other two.

I don’t understand where the suspense talk for OBJ is coming from. He hasn’t failed a drug test, there has been no proof as for when the video was even taken.
That being said I would still take the Shepard side. With Shurmer calling play in NY I think Shepard could see Theilen like production playing in the slot.

I would accept that trade. I like Crowder more than Sheppard and Aaron Jones more than the 2.04.

I think Shepard is great in .5ppr. #2 receiver in a pass friendly offense. Plus Crowder you wont know how he will do in that new offense, and Jones we don’t even know if he will even be the starter. So no i wouldn’t do the trade.

@Clarkala @DFWB @dmccallum @JarekF21 @markrand

Thanks guys. I’m leaning towards keeping Shepard. I’m trying to acquire Jones, mainly because I think he could be the RB to own on that team. What are your thoughts? What’s his value?

I would personally not be chomping at the bit for any RB on that team. The 2.04 straight up sounds like a more than fair offer to me.