‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Advice Foot Clan

Hey FootClan -

I’d like to get your thoughts on 2 potential moves.

I have Wilson as my QB and Wentz on my bench. The DeMarco Murray owner has Kirk Cousins and Luck on IR. Should I try and trade Wentz for Murray? I currently have Hunt and Montgomery, but Murray could be a huge Flex.

The second potential trade would be trying to get Jordan Howard for Doug Martin. I also have OBJ who I could add into the trade and try and get Mike Evans. Thoughts?

Thanks

ref Wentz/Murray: I’m almost always going to say yes, trade your #2 QB for above average RB talent. Murray may be losing touches to Henry soon, but I would rather have the RB insurance on my bench than the QB insurance. However, the flip side, I wouldn’t accept a QB like Wentz for above average RB; QB’s are much easier to find on WW than a RB. good luck with that one.

ref Howard/Martin: this one is tough. I’m contemplating a trade FOR Martin in my league, and I’m not sure what to think of Howard with Cohen around. I think Bears are going to be playing from behind a lot and that script favors Cohen. I feel Martin and Howard are about equal value. What are your thoughts/reasons for the trade?

To be honest, I really enjoy trading. It makes the season more fun to me. I also feel like Howard could still have a great year and now would be the time to try and trade for him. J Rodgers had a great game this week so I question Martin who has been iffy for years. Figured Howard might be the safer play. Also not big on OBJ right now especially with the Giants O line and Eli playing terribly. I’d rather have the consistency of Evans.

@zcher82

To be honest, I really enjoy trading. It makes the season more fun to me. I also feel like Howard could still have a great year and now would be the time to try and trade for him. J Rodgers had a great game this week so I question Martin who has been iffy for years. Figured Howard might be the safer play. Also not big on OBJ right now especially with the Giants O line and Eli playing terribly. I’d rather have the consistency of Evans.

@Inlet409
I get it. I really enjoy trading too. If you feel like Howard could still have a great year, then go for it; that’s what makes FFB fun. I think OBJ and Evans are even and I’d be happy with either. Good luck man!