Trade Advice for playoffs lets goooo

Thinking of trading Kamara and Juju for AB and Ertz

WR: D. Adams, D. Funchess, T. Williams
RB: Conner, D. Lewis, Ito Smith

Been having trouble with the TE position as all top 15 TE are already taken (I have Benjamin Watson who had Goose eggs this week).

Gronk is another option but after the Bills game, he doesnt look to be the same Gronk, always scoring in the red zone…

Currently 5-3 and got some important matches that will determine playoffs, any thoughts?

I would not do that trade, it would leave you extremely thin at RB…

Maybe try to trade Funchess for a decent TE, but I certainly would not trade Kamara unless I was getting a playable RB in return in some sort of trade package…

Being thin at TE is not at problematic at being thin at RB position, and with bye weeks still going on keep an eye on waivers and see if any usable TEs gets dropped…

Jack Doyle is on waivers in many of my leagues, if he is in your league drop Watson for Doyle and just take a 0 at the TE position this week. Doyle will be good ROS…

1 Like

Just no, this trade will destroy you at RB. Once Lev Bell comes back I don’t see a path for success for your RB corps without Kamara.

Hey what’s up man, I have lev bell…is he actually going to play at all this year or does no one really know?

Lev will play this season, to what extent with how James Conner is anyone’s guess…

2 Likes

Thanks @ChargersFan, i just read a post on lev bell with @MikeMeUpp insight on stats and he’s spot on. Look forward to seeing bell in the field.

Well we know he can’t be traded now, so Lev Bell will come back to the Steelers team…

Bell is clearly the better back, but the way Conner has been playing and knowing that he is the future of the franchise he won’t be completely eliminated from touches. To what extent Bell/Conner share time in the backfield is a complete mystery…

1 Like

For sure man, do you mind checking out my latest post. TIA