Trade Advice... Hollywood/Chubb for Robinson/Jones?

14 Team PPR.

Would you accept Allen Robinson and Ronald Jones for Nick Chubb and Hollywood Brown?

I would rather have the Chubb/Brown side of this trade by a lot.

1 Like

That’s a toughie, and value wise I think it’s really close. Robinson is really valuable in PPR, and if Kareem Hunt is on the field I don’t see Chubb getting a ton of passing work. This is one I could see benefiting both teams, so I’d only make this move if you already have solid RB depth and are thin at WR.

1 Like

This is a solid trade, pretty fair for both teams. This would really depend on who your other rb and wr are. If you have one of the top rb’s and a weaker wr1 like an Amari Cooper, OBJ then I would trade Nick Chubb and Hollywood Brown for Robinson and Jones. If you have a stud WR but a weaker rb1 I probably wouldn’t make this trade

1 Like

Thanks guys. So my roster as of now is this

RB: Edwards-Helaire, Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, JK Dobbins, Lat Murray and Tevin Coleman

WR: Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay, Keenan Allen, Diontae Johnson and Brandon Aiyuk

1 Like

Looking at your players, this was a good trade for you. Robinson is a perfect fit along side Golladay.

1 Like

Agreed with ^. That’s a good roster.

1 Like

Hollywood/Chubb. I think Chubb wins the rushing title this year. Robinson QB sitch unattractive.

1 Like

Well apparently now I’m getting a different trade offer. I get Russell Wilson/OBJ for Ronald Jones/Allen Robinson. My current QB is Tannehill

ok new new update lol. I get Russell Wilson/OBJ and I give up Allen Robinson/Keenan Allen

Is this a 1QB or 2QB league?

1 Like

if it’s 2 Qb I would do this trade if it’s a 1QB I wouldn’t

1 Like

It’s a 1 qb league

I wouldn’t do that trade then, keep the WR studs, tannehill should be good enough this year imo, I think he’ll have some regression from last year but I think he’ll still be a top 12 QB.

1 Like