‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

TRADE ADVICE James Conner for Cooper Kupp?

I have officially traded 7 players from my team this week and I really like the composition I have been able to build. I am a current Bell/Conner owner. Conner has been great but there is the looming wonder of Bell. I have a league mate who seems very willing to make a trade and give me Cooper Kupp for Conner.

1/2ppr current team:
QB: Phillip Rivers
WR: Thielen
WR: OBJ
RB: Kamara
RB: Sony Michel
TE: Ertz
Flex: Conner

Bench:
Kerryon
Demarius Thomas
John Brown
Leveon Bell
Donte Foreman

Would you make the trade? or should I sit on Conner just in case bell isn’t relevant for a couple more weeks? If I make the trade I would Flex John Brown until Cooper returns and once Bell comes in he would replace Sony Michel making him a flex option with Kupp.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

I’d hold, you have complete control over the Steelers backfield and Michel is a borderline RB1 now that the Pats backfield is down to two.

How big is your league, your team is crazy stacked?

We have 12 players in our league honestly it wasn’t this stacked until I made a bunch of deals with the 1-5 teams. This week.

30%20PM

agree with spaghetti, id hold for now. you have def made some solid changes to the team. michel is kicking ass and either way the coin falls for steelers, youre ready.

worst case scenario, they do more split duties in pit as a middle finger of sorts to Bell for dragging em around and they cap each other off

Man I’m right there with you. I’m in a 12 team full PPR league and I just added Julio Jones this week. Bless those teams with lots of roster holes and a couple studs.

My default starting lineup looks like this:

QB: TB12
RB: Conner/Bell
RB: Phillip Lindsay
WR: Adam Thielen
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Mike Evans
TE: OJ Howard
Flex: Juju Smith-schuster

My team’s weakness is RB2, but as long as waiver wonder Lindsay keeps getting me 10-12 pts each week, I’ll always be in position to win each week.

Dang your team is stacked with WR. Nice job at adding Julio. I love the mid season tilts! From what it looks like Lindsay will be solid for the rest of the season. Even though I drafted Royce in all my leagues, Lindsay for some reason owns the backfield and is producing.