Trade Advice: Selling Sammy Watkins +

I’m newer to Dynasty, and certainly hoping my fellow footclan dynasty members don’t catch me asking this on the forums… the format is ballers preferred and I have not done any trades yet so I still have all of my future picks.

My RB depth is… shallow… Marlon Mack, Derrick Henry and Latavius Murray…
My TE depth is worse… RIP to Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed and Will Dissly.
My WRs are nice! JuJu, Sammy Watkins, Stefon Diggs, DK Metcalf, Marvin Jones, MVS, and Taylor Gabriel.

I’ve been in trade talks because I’m trying to do something about my TE situation.

Would you trade Sammy Watkins and Marlon Mack for Miles Sanders, Darren Waller and Cooper Kupp?

Thanks all!

Looks like you aren’t a real threat to win this year - so I would consider building for the future for sure. But what are the chances Miles Sanders gets a “lead dog” type role in PHI? I would try to get more, but honestly, I don’t think it’s a bad offer and if I’m looking to the future, I’d probably do it or I would go after some draft picks instead of Kupp.

1 Like

I had a great Week 1 but I agree with you. Would you keep Mack and sell a 2020 1st and 2021 2nd with Watkins for that trio?

Oh I bet - with Watkins and Mack, I guess I shouldn’t say you don’t have a chance, you should probably determine that. But if you don’t, I would def. trade those guys, but what I was saying is go after Sanders and Waller, but instead of Cooper, see if you could get a draft pick.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice! I might have a chance because I have Carson Wentz! But it’s slim. I also thought up a third way last night. I’d been trying to get McLaurin from them but they have eyes for Haskins. Might be able to sell Haskins, Watkins and a 2020 2nd for that aforementioned trio.

I’m thankful to get an experienced dynasty players input on my offers. I definitely feared I was offering too much!