Trade advice wanted

I just recently joined a dynasty start up league. It’s a 10 team, full PPR, with three IDP’s. Currently my roster is as follows:

QB- Josh Allen, Matt Stafford
RB- D. Freeman, Kerryon, Rashad Penny, Jalen Richard, Chris Thompson, Damien Harris, Mike Davis, Kalen Ballage
WR- Mike Evans, Adam Thielen, Brandin Cooks, Mike Williams, Sammy Watkins, Jamison Crowder, Albert Wilson, Kenny Stills, Equanimeous St Brown
TE- Travis Kelce, Jordan Reed

(The IDP positions are inconsequential to my question)

I was offered this trade:

Kenny Golladay, Dak Prescott, David Njoku, and N’Keal Harry plus his 2020 1st and 2nd rounders, and a 2021 2nd for:

Travis Kelce and either Mike Davis, or Jalen Richard.

I’m curious what thoughts others might have. Thanks in advance.

Depends who you plan on dropping for the trade. If you don’t mind making the room and you’re not a sure-thing contender, I’d make that trade.

I would take that! yeah kelce is the best TE in the league but your getting so much for him! If i was you id take the trade and then instantly start trading some WR for a RB, and I believe you could contend for a title.
Also if you look ive been all over the 2020 nfl draft! get as many 1st and 2nd rounders as you can.
Its an easy YES ill take it

I’d take it even if u weren’t getting the picks

I like the trade; but, who would you be dropping and what TE would you find on waivers? (assuming Reed can’t play a full season)

I would likely drop St. Brown. Stafford would be next most likely, as I don’t really want to carry three QBs. I would be getting Njoku, so I don’t necessarily need to pick up a TE off waivers.

In all, upon completion of this trade I would have eight 1st round picks over the next four years, and six 2nd rounders, as I already completed another trade previously that netted me someone elses 2021, 2022, and 2023 1st rounders, plus their 2020 3rd rounder. I will have two 1st’s, two 2nd’s and two 3rd’s in 2020.

1 Like

Them 2020 picks are going to be awesome to have

That’s my thinking too. In essence, I sacrifice a huge positional advantage to add overall depth, and to have a really stocked draft cupboard.

The other piece for me is Kelces age. He’s in the midst of his prime, but how many more years of elite production does he have? Could be several, could be just a couple. It’s tough to read the tea leaves on that one.