‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Aj Green and Freeman for Hyde and Gordon

So i lost dalvin cook this past week and Freeman is on bye. I picked up gallman and lacy off waivers but i dont trust them to perform so i no depth for this week and im 0-4. Is Green and Freeman for Hyde and Gordon worth it for RB depth? (even tho they’re both questionable)

My Roster:
RB1:Wayne Gallman
RB2: Eddie Lacy
WR1: TY Hilton
WR2: Kelvin Benjamin
WR3: AJ Green
FLEX: Jarvis Landry

BENCH:
RB Devonta Freeman (bye)
WR Eric Decker
RB Randall Cobb
RB Chris Thompson
RB Chris JOhnson

Thanks!

Hyde and Gordon are both great options at Rb but I’d want to keep hold of Green and Freeman. May be worth seeing if you can trade away Landry/Cobb/Benjamin in some combination for a RB

because you’re 0-4 i’d do the trade. Clearly you’re loaded at WR but are hurt at RB. Note that you’ll be taking on risks with both hyde and gordon (they’re hurt) but you could get a bargain if they both get healthy.

Side note i’d also be looking to drop decker if i can’t shop him for someone who wants the name.

appreciate the feedback man! Good point on decker, problem is my team name is Big Dick Decker. Lol

I like that idea, i will see if i can flip the WR’s for a decent RB. Any ideas on who i should target?

Cheers

It will all depend on the other teams in the league. Ideally i’d look at the teams who are struggling with WRs and see if they have anyone you like the look of at RB