Trade Akers for Fournette

Got a trade offer I get fournette I give him Akers? Should I take it. Leaning towards it.

Akers as in Cam Akers… Yes Please! The only thing that would stop me would be if he signs with TB as I think he can overtake Jones for the starting role there.

Yes Cam Akers. He just signed with TB! Lol.

Still do it?

Tough one, what’s Akers’ ADP? What round did you take him in? Fournette is still really good and would definitely overtake RoJo in short order for the starting job.

I’d take Akers all day. He’ll be the starter by week 3 if not sooner in a great RB offense. Fornette in TB is just 1 or 4 guys and Jones is the only one whose been there. He’ll get the majority of the touches. We have to remember nobody was willing to trade a 7th for Fornette and nobody was willing to claim him off of waivers. He’s a cheep player. Let’s not give him the starting job.

I drafted Akers in the 9th. Pretty sure I reached for him. His currently ADP is 56.

It’s tough now. When he was cut, I was hoping he would land in TB. I think he will take the job if not right away, by week 3 and TB12 dump offs will be amazing… I just cut off trade talks with 5 different people in my dynasty league to hold Fournette.

I would rather have Akers

You know what I need a vet running back. I think I am going to do it. My only other RBs are rookies. Plus Damien Harris and Chris Thompson.
My Rb’s are:
CEH
Jonathan Taylor
Cam Akers
JK Dobbins
Chris Thompson
Neiyhm Hines
Damien Harris