Trade Allen Robinson for Aaron Jones?

I’m in a 10 team PPR keeper league and have been offered Aaron Jones for Allen Robinson (I would receive Jones).
They would each fill in the Flex spot on my roster. Currently sitting 8-2 and looking ahead to playoffs but also want to consider future value due to keeper/dynasty format of the league.
I’m leaning towards accepting this trade in hopes that Jones has broken free of the RB committee in GB. Although I’m hesitant because ARob is clearly the WR1 on his team and is a top WR talent despite some inconsistency and injury issues; and it is a PPR league which inflates his value a bit.

What do you think FootClan??

AJ should be poised for major second half. Some may argue he is a “league winner”. Depends on your depth at RB & WR though. If it’s close in depth, I’d probably accept the trade personally.

1 Like

My starting RBs are Kamara, Hunt; starting WRs are MT, Julio. So AJ or ARob are likely my Flex starters. Although Hunt has a bye still so AJ would make a nice fill in there.
I’m likely to get a bye in first round of playoffs so semis would be week 15…AJ is at the Bears, and ARob is at home against GB. Tough match up for AJ.
Week 16 is a little more even: AJ at Jets, ARob at 49ers. Maybe slight edge ARob again.
But the Bears offense is a bit more volatile…one week could be an ARob week, the next could be Cohen, the next could be Miller or Gabriel…lots of mouths to feed. With AJ, at least I know he’s in for 10+ touches per week basically guaranteed.

I would take Aaron Jones. He is primed to explode and as a Bears fan it doesn’t seem like Mitch has truly locked onto one guy. ARob is an amazing talent but as we start heading into winter…all things being even I would try to amass RB’s. Also his QB Aaron Rodgers continues to tell the media that A.Jones needs more touches. I take this as AROD calling out the coaches for wasting talent. The league winner could be Aaron Jones.

1 Like

I made the deal…thanks for the responses! Sometimes just need that gut check…

1 Like