Trade: Antonio Brown for Mark Andrews?

I have OJ and Antonio Brown. Brown is going to give me an ulcer with daily headlines. Would I be crazy to trade him for Mark Andrews? 0.5PPR. Thank you amigos!

Rest of roster?

1 Like

You and me both on the AB part lol

1 Like

roster dictates, but if you can afford to lose a potential top WR and get a stud TE, im on it.

Personally, I do this trade simply because, like you, I don’t want the headache that is AB. Guessing what Belichick’s gameplan will be is another headache I’m not willing to deal with.

If it was me and I have other viable WRs, I grab Andrews.

1 Like

My other WRs are reasonably strong: Godwin, Woods, J. Brown, Shephard, MVS, Deebo.

1 Like

I think there is a world where you look back on this trade and think that you got robbed. I also think theres a world where you look back and think you dodged a bullet. I’m keeping AB on my team because I want the chance for upside. With your WRs, I don’t fault you for making the deal

1 Like

hope you made the trade
. Im backing Mark Andrews for top 5 TE this year… I even traded out Ertz in fantasy

1 Like

@eddie_house I’m in a league of sharps so no takers even for beans (been trying for weeks).

But funny, I have Ertz and Andrews in another dynasty league and can’t figure out who to trade? Ertz should have a monster next few games and season and has higher trade value, but Andrews is still a rookie so probably longer life.

1 Like

It’s not a move for re-draft but for dynasty it might work out as long as Mark Andrews and Singletary work out. Im running Mark Andrews and Waller as BU. Advantage at moment is with Ertz owner though

I just traded AB for Sutton and 10 FAAB. Sick waiting on his bs. I dont care if he signs with another team, if he does.

1 Like

If the offer is still on the table, then yes for sure.

If you can get anything for brown, take it

1 Like