Trade away Devante and Sony Michel to get T. Hill, Coleman, and fitzgerald?

should I do it?

1 Like

Yes! Adams will likely have the lion share of targets when healthy, but you can say the same for Tyreek Hill in a recently struggling Chiefs offense. Coleman will return to RB1 in the depth chart and Fitzgerald has PPR upside every week, especially when playing in Arizona. Sony Michel has been ineffective for fantasy owners thus far and Patriots will continue to go with the hot hand at RB, whether that’s Burkhead, Bolden or White. Definitely move forward with this trade!

2 Likes

I agree with everything you mentioned, however I should have also stated that other than Devante my next best WR is allen robinson who’s out this week. So if I do the trade I wont have any solid WR options, and id lose, plus im 3-2 right now. other WR are Auden tate, preston Williams, pringle, hardman

1 Like

Yes, you’ll take a hit for one week, but with your current record, you still have a solid shot to make the top of the standings come playoff time. If there are other viable options available on your waiver wire then I would consider them. For example, dropping preston williams for jamison crowder. Crowder is widely available on the waivers and with Darnold back, you can expect Crowder to have PPR upside. Auden Tate is also a decent start this week against a 32nd ranked Falcons passing defense.

1 Like

Main thing to consider here is that your window for trading for Tyreek Hill is quickly closing. He will be back this week or next, and you want to capitalize that.

1 Like

What’s your record? Do you need to win this week?

1 Like

Yes! I agree with @rishi_desai. The NE backfield will only get more infuriating with the return of Rex, and the emergence of their new fullback Tom Brady. That guy might be good one day.

Devante has turf toe and the recent news isn’t positive. You’ll probably lose a couple weeks anyway and when he’s back will he perform at the same level?

@SnakeInABush excellent question

1 Like