Trade away Hopkins in Dynasty

I’m in a full point ppr, 16 team dynasty league. I am possibly looking to move Hopkins but not sure how he may be valued after the trade to AZ. What do you think would be fair compensation in return? I was thinking of trying to trade for the first pick in our rookie draft. Below are the notable pieces of my team:

Qb Mahomes
Rb Sanders
Rb eckler
Rb singletary
Rb Latavius Murray
Wr Hopkins
Wr tyreek hill
Wr woods
Wr Preston Williams
Wr N’Keal Harry
Te Fells
Te Knox

@jeff_horbacz I am not sure what Hopkins’ trade value will be at this moment. If I was over your roster, I think I would hold Hopkins. See what he does in Kingsbury’s up tempo style offense with Kyler. Think there is a lot of upside still with Newk in this situation in AZ. But if you tried to trade him now, I do not think you will get the proper value back for him. Also, I do not like the idea of trading a stud WR in his prime for a unknown 1st Round rookie pick.

That is my opinion on this situation. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Wait until he balls out in season to trade him. He is dramatically undervalued right now.

1 Like

Thanks for the input guys. I actually got an offer of Melvin Gordon , OBJ and the second pick for Hopkins and Eckler. Personally I’m not to high on either OBJ or Gordon but based on the trade I think I come out ahead.

I much perfer Hopkins and Ekeler over OBJ, Gordon and a 2021 2nd.