Trade away Josh Gordon?

I was offered TY Hilton for Josh Gordon in .5ppr.

TY clearly the #1 option in the Indy, but Brissett at QB could hinder upside.

Gordon in the better offense, but with AB in town, there’s a lot of mouths to feed.

Plus I own Sony, so I’m nervous to start both in the same game.

What do you think?

I’m in the same boat as I have both Gordon and Michel. I think we say Gordon’s ceiling last night which would be solid all season. AB coming in does scare me a little. I believe I would take that trade, but I wouldn’t be solid in that decision.

I’m looking to trade Gordon in my league. He’s a beast but he only got 4 targets last night and AB coming to town doesn’t help. TY makes me nervous since he was so bad with Brisset before but I don’t hate that trade. Maybe try and be sneaky and look to trade for juju after the abysmal night or maybe Gordon for Edelman (if ppr)

Sorry to rain on your parade but no one is going to trade Edelman for Gordon, at least not if they have somewhat of a brain. If you can get Gordon for TY I would definitely do that. TY wasn’t great with Brisset, but he still had almost 1000 yards. I think that is the floor for him since Brisset is a lot better than he was then, plus they have worked together. I think that is probably the ceiling for Gordon with all the weapons they have there now.