‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade away Tate and acquire White

What you all think of this trade… I’ll acquire White and give up Tate. Thoughts??

QB: P. Rivers
WR: J. Jones
WR: J. Edelman
RB: CMC
RB: J. Mixon
TE: C. Brate
FLEX: P. Lindsay

BN: B. Mayfield
BN: A. Jones
BN: G. Tate (Bye)
BN: K. Golladay (Bye)
BN: T. Burton
BN: M. Davis

Standard or PPR?

0.5 PPR, 12 team league

If its PPR or 1/2 PPR I would do it right away! I would still probably do it if it were std too. Good RBs are much harder to find and while i dont think White will keep up his current production, it’s just him and Sony on one of the best offenses in the league. Plus you have the WR depth already

Most White’s value is catches in PPR. Guess I’d prefer Tate given White’s value is only a flex really for your team. I’d be more confident in tate as a Flex vs white.

I have Golladay, Julio, Edelman, Lindsay… etc for FLEX

Most of Tate’s value is his catches as well.
When the bye weeks come up you will be happy you have that RB depth. Then you can have the option from several great choices for your flex to play the match ups

Bad move. Don’t buy white at the height of his value right now. He has only been productive when getting 12+ targets and scoring a TD. Neither of those are sustainable in the long run. Might blow up again this week cause its KC but long run, he’s not going to get 190-200+ targets on the season which is what that would pace out to. Especially with Edelman back, gordon and gronk finally getting their targets along with hogan.

You should def trade tate cause no point owning Golladay + Tate but go and get someone else. Hell try and get Michel.

What about these RBs? The guy Im trading with has White, Connor, Barkley, Cook, McCoy and Clement, but his WR depth is way too low. He has Evans and Gordon as starters with Keke on the bench.

At the end of the day, I look at it in this way, I don’t like making deals that don’t improve me, but improves someone else. Move Tate, but do it so it upgrades something versus just making a deal to make a deal. A Jones could be a starter by the time Cincy hits their bye so really where would White fit? Unless you are in dire need of a win this week then White would be ok. Just in a PPR Tate > White ROS

what about acquiring Cook for Trade? The guy Im trading with has White, Connor, Barkley, Cook, McCoy and Clement, but his WR depth is way too low. He has Evans and Gordon as starters with Keke on the bench.

I like cooks over tate ROS

It all depends if he bites :slight_smile: