‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade: Baldwin for Kamara?

Footclan, I’m in need of your help. In my standard 10 team league I just got offered Kamara for Baldwin.

For RB I’m sitting at,
Bell, Hunt, McKinnon, Darkwa

For WR:
Brown, k benj, funches, r Anderson, s Diggs, and wearbrook.

I feel like the trade is fairly close but what do u guys think. It’s standard scoring and I’m ranked 8th with a 4-5 record. The same manager also offered me D Martin for Anderson or Diggs. Trade deadline is almost over so trying to see what I can make happen. All opinions are respected.

Thanks!

Man I’d take Kamara over Baldwin. I have Baldwin and am offering him in trades. I like Kamara. The man just gets the touches and does something with them. Just my 2cents. Good luck

Even with current roster situation you think it would be a good move? Getting hurt a little at wr for a flex?

He just told me he would throw in agholor or doctson along with kamara for Baldwin? Thought?

I don’t think that’s a bad deal at all. If you think your WRs thy you have left can take the load of Baldwin then I would do it. I think you’ll be alright. Baldwin is good I think Kamara is better and you could stick him in your flex and leave him there. Then you could grab a food streamer WR off of waivers if you had to in a good matchup. You could afford to do that with Westbrook just sitting there collecting dust.

Thanks for the advice! Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

I’d do it. You can flex kamara with the new line up which is pretty sweet. Plus between Benjamin, Diggs, and funchess, someone has to come out as a solid WR2 ROS (or at least you’d think!).

Yeah, I would hope to have some of these WR step up. But on the flip, Mckkinon would now just be wasting away on my bench, since he was m solid flex otherwise. I feel like it’s a good trade, I just don’t know if it’s going to be beneficial for my team given the current roster…

Bump for more advice

What about the offers for Doug Martin?