‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Barkley for Michael Thomas and

Trade away Barkley and Golden Tate and receive Kareem Hunt, Sony Michel and Michael Thomas.

Full PPR
Current RB : Barkley, Aaron Jones, K. Johnson and Ekeler

That would be hard to pass on as a Barkley owner. ROS 2 backs that could perform close to and Thomas. I don’t see a downside here

Who are your WRs?

Adam Thieland, Golden Tate, Q. Enunwa, Keke Coutee and Mike Williams

I kind of like the trade for you. I like the players you are getting

Ooff…that mike Thomas/Thielen combo sounds nice.

At first blush I’d be reluctant to trade away Barkley but Kareem and Sony are trending up.

I’d do it. It’s a great trade and those don’t happen often.

Yeah, I’m just trying to build more depth for RB/Flex since Aaron Jones and K.Johnson are both getting very limited work. I only worry for Sony’s health and the history of RB under the Pats.

This is a hard trade to pass up in full PPR. You start Sony + Hunt, and still have great depth at WR. And then you get 2 of the best PPR options in the game with MT and Thielen. hard to let go of Barkley but at this price, I think it’s more than fair. I’d take the MT/Michel/Hunt side.

I know what you mean about it being hard for me to let him go, expesially after his score on a blowout game which would negatively affected most other running backs, he is a BEAST.

Well the Pats RBs have always been tricky but I think most people would say, this is the most stable that backfield has been in years.

That’s a pretty sexy lookin trade I would have to jump on thay I think

Thumbs up here. Great way to capitalize on Barkley’s nuclear game and grab 3 solid pieces moving forward as long as no one gets hurt this weekend.

I’ll check back on this post after Sunday and see if we all feel the same way haha