Trade Chase for J Taylor?

10 team league, 5-2 and doing OK, but lost last week and pretty desperate to make a trade for an RB I think (see roster below).

Should I trade Chase/Gibson for Jonathan Taylor and my choice of Courtland Sutton or Tee Higgins?

Roster below:

QB: Kyler Murray

RB: Antonio Gibson

RB: Chase Edmonds

WR: Davante Adams

WR: CeeDee Lamb

TE: Zach Ertz

W/R/T: Jamarr Chase

K: Greg Zeurlein

DEF:49ers

BN: Jakobi Meyers

BN: Kadarius Toney

BN: Devonta Smith

BN: Josh Jacobs

BN: AJ Dillon

BN: Rashod Bateman

IR: George Kittle

seems like a pretty good trade. I would prefer Sutton to Higgins just because there is less mouths to feed in Denver. feel like you might be able to do slightly better on the WR you get back with the package you are sending, but JT has a SMASH schedule coming up so I would say its worth it.

I’ve tried, but he won’t budge. His only WR better than those two is Mike Evans, and he made the case that Chase is not that much better than Evans (which I strongly disagree with), but long story short he’s not going to budge.

bummer. Maybe kick the tires on some other RBs in that top tier. But if not I would say probably make the trade. I would personally feel more comfortable having JT as my RB1 still having Adams and Lamb at WR than Gibson. Jamar Chase is insanely good but I would have to imagine some TD regression is coming his way. Also could just keep smashing because he is so good but one would assume TDs start going somewhere else eventually

Bumppppppppppp up!!! Help!!!

Have you identified another team that is strong at RB and week at WR?

There’s really nobody. Trading in this league is really hard.

Does your league have a chat platform?

It’s all people I know IRL