Trade confusion need help!

Hey #Footclan,

Im thinking it was a good offer but after looking into it I’ve been starting to question it.
Trade offer is:

Deebo Samuel
Devin Singletary

for

Nick Chubb
Darius Slayton (was going to drop him but will send in trade)

12 Team PPR (QB, 2 WR, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, DEF) league.

Rest of Team:
QB: Rodgers
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Courtland Sutton, Deebo Samuel, Jakobi Meyers, and Mecole Hardman
RB’s: Austin Ekeler, Ty’son Williams, Devin Singletary, Nyheim Hines, Latavius Murray, Kenneth Gainwell
TE: TJ Hockenson

For me no its not a good offer. Chubb is a beast. He’s in a timeshare sure but he is by far the best part of this deal.

Singletary I would never feel comfortable with as more than my rb4. I do not want to need him for an extended period of time. Meanwhile Deebo is one I’ve never loved for fantasy. 49ers pass catchers concern me a little. I don’t like the idea of needing WR with heavy run offense team with a big time TE. Early signs suggest Kittle isn’t as big a factor but I expect it to change and have him heavily involved again. But even still for remainder of season I just don’t buy Deebo as more than a WR2 despite his hot start.

It just feels RB1 plus filler (feels disrespectul to slayton as he definitely isnt a bad player) for RB4 and WR2.

In summary I would much prefer the Chubb slayton side of this deal.

1 Like

Thats exactly what I was thinking but needed to hear it from someone else…Definitely agree with you on Slayton. We only have 5 bench spots in this league and I asked if he could send whoever he was dropping and he agreed to it. Everything was just finalized and the trade went through…appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

I firmly believe this trade will be one you look back on with a lot of fondness years from now.

1 Like