‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Conner for Cam Newton?

I currently have Big Ben as my QB and the Bell owner offered me Cam for James Conner. What do you guys think?

12 Team, .5 PPR

QB: Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Todd Gurley, Marshawn Lynch, Dion Lewis, Kerryon Johnson, Alfred Morris, James Conner

WR: Stefon Diggs, Corey Davis, Jamison Crowder, DJ Moore, Tyler Lockett, Courtland Sutton

TE: Rob Gronkowski

D/ST: Saints

K: Harrison Butker

I assume this is a 1 qb redraft… I’d probably pass. Dynasty… i might take it due to big ben being old

It is a redraft league. I am leaning towards keeping Conner as well. He could end up not being worth much if Bell comes back soon, but if he does not come back soon, Conner has RB1 upside until he does, which would be worth more than the extra ~5 points a week I would get from Cam I think.

Also you could stream qbs and probably end up with a better finish for the QB spot then if you just run Cam out there every week. I’d see if he’s got a position player you’re interested in

I kinda feel bad trying to change up the trade because this guys team has been decimated before the season even started. His first round picks were Bell and McKinnon. It is his first year and he drafted 2 kickers, 2 D/ST, 2 TE and 2 QB. Right now his only RB are Rashaad Penny and Giovani Bernard. WR are Mike Evans and Golden Tate, with Crabtree as his flex. I would feel so bad if I traded him Conner and he ended up not being worth much.

You can feel bad for the guy without giving him a discount. If the Steelers trade Bell and Connor finishes as RB1 then you’ll be feeling bad for yourself my man.