‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Consideration

12 man .5 ppr dynasty.
To me: Lamar Miller, 2019 1st
To him: Kenyan Drake, 2019 2nd

I’m not a big fan of Kenyan Drake so I’d take Miller and the first but full well knowing Miller is probably useless by next year. I see Foreman taking that job during this year as long as he recovers from his Achilles injury

For this season I like Miller more. The Dolphins back field screams RBBC. Drake was great last year and it took an injury to Damien Williams for Gase to feed Drake. Miller for at least the first half has the back field to himself. Miller performed will fantasy wise when Watson was under center. I think it benefits you this year, not sure how the rest of your team looks. You’re also obtaining a 2019 1st round pick which is also in your favor.

Ya was mainly doing it for the 2019 first lol

I’d take Drake side by a lot, for any season. I don’t think this is close.

I would do this trade. Moving from the 2nd to the 1st is nice, and I think Miller will be the better back this year. Drake is ok, but I see the Miami backfield being a full RBBC. I think Gore gets a decent amount of work, and Ballage thrown in to see what he can do. Miller has that backfield locked up, Foreman is going to start the year on the PUP, and there is no one else to challenge him for work. They won’t be able to stack the box will Hopkins and Fuller there, and having a mobile QB like Watson really helps the run game.