Trade D.Montgomery & A. Jeffery for A.Ekeler & J Gordon? 12 team standard, I have Melvin

10 team league. .5ppr

Do I try and move Evans or Woods for a RB? Thinking Dalvin Cook? Or stay pat with a WR heavy roster?

QB: Goff
RB: Aaron Jones, Tevin Coleman, Miles Sanders, Latavious Murray
WR: Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Robert Woods, Geronimo Allison, Curtis Samuel, Tyrell Williams
TE: Hunter Henry
D: Eagles

I wouldn’t trade both of them. Maybe couple one of those guys with one of ur rbs to maybe get a stud

1 Like

I would only give 1 of them. I have an offer working that would get me Chris Carson for one of them.

Still thinking about it…

I wouldn’t even think of trading evans, but woods could see regression due to the sheer number of options in LA (although they proved that didn’t matter last year). So if you were looking to move Woods for say Carson (like you mentioned) then i would like/be okay with that trade. That being said , i don’t think you HAVE to do any trades. If you stick it out a couple of weeks, i think Aaron jones is going to show that hes a true RB1 (low end most likely) and Murray is going to slide right into ingrams role from last year and put up fairly consistent RB2 numbers, then you have time to wait and see if Sanders will turn into anything.

just my 2 cents

1 Like

Thank you.

#bump for more thoughts/opinions