Trade Dalvin Cook - but for what?

Hi guys!
I have a RB corp of
Elliott, Mixon, A.Jones, Dalvin Cook , (Foreman (IR-spot))

Since i can only start 3 RBs (2 RB spots and 1 FLEX) I’m looking into option in trading for a WR or TE, however I’m having a hard time estimating which players I reasonably target in a trade!
Should i ‘settle’ with someone like Keenan Allen, T.Y. or try a pack something together?

I have AB, M. Thomas and A. Cooper as WR and Brate and Olsen as TE.

It’s a shame Cook hasn’t had a decent game recently to help his value, he needs to be valued at mid-level RB2 with upside but that’s it… Looking at your team and needs i think as you are set at 3 RB starters/flex and have two stud WRs and a solid flex in Cooper, i personally would take Cook and one of those TEs whoever someone wants more and start working on the Kelce, Ertz, Kittle owners and just see if you can get one to trade. Kittle could possibly get done but either of them in my view would upgrade your current TE. Failing that or if you wanted either Ertz or Kelce and couldn’t get it done I’d maybe go and see how the Adam Thielen owner is feeling first and see if you can pry him away after a bit of a slump from his start of the year explosion

Otherwise i’d probably just hold my depth if i cant get either a TE upgrade to one of the big guys or Thielen, Allen, TY that sort of range of WR probably just best to hold.