‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Dalvin Cook!?!?

I’m in a 10 team 1 point ppr IDP dynasty league and I was offered 2 different trades for Dalvin Cook. RBs Cohen and Henry with a 3rd round selection in the upcoming rookie draft. The other trade gives me Cohen and a 2nd and 3rd in the upcoming rookie draft. Am I receiving enough value for Cook or should I counter offer. Also is Cook a sell now guy given his injury history at his young age? He is my RB1 with Ty Montgomery.

Is that Hunter or Derrick Henry?

I would not accept either of those trade offers

In a Dynasty startup Cook is a top 20 pick. Assuming Derrick Henry, is closer to 50 overall and Cohen is 100.

The 2nd and 3rd picks are not worth anything in this specific trade. Think of it as Cook for Cohen or Cooke for Cohen and Henry.

Full Disclaimer
I’m low on Henry. Also low on Cohen due to high on Howard.

Here are some recent trades with Cook:

Cook for - Corey Davis, 2019 2nd and 3rd
Cook for - Marqise Lee, 2018 2.10, and 2019 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Cook for - Demaryius Thomas, 2018 1.02 and 2019 3rd
Cook for - Cooper Kupp and 2019 1st
Cook for - Adam Theilen
Cook for - Devontae Booker, Kerryon Johnson, and Robert Woods

I’m not saying I endorse all the trades above, but clearly higher value then what is being offered to you.

Check out the Trade Finder and DLF
http://apps.dynastyleaguefootball.com/tradedb/

Thanks for the advice. It is Derrick Henry and I wasn’t sold until now. Thanks!

Heck… No! Do not trade Cook unless you’re getting a Saquon, Gurley, Bell, DJ, or Kamara in return. Personally, I’m not even trading Cook for Zeke. He’s special, and he’s on a top offense. His value is far too high to piece out! Treat him like you’d treat a young Marshawn… That’s all I’d say. Different skillsets, but same level.

Just adding in to the others. I would not do this. You lose an awful lot workout much sailing back to you. I’d let these pass.