Trade David Johnson for... week 7 trade help

Looking to trade him this week or next week because of the tough schedule coming up, could go after Josh Jacobs, Tevin Coleman paired with a WR, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, or James Conner.
My RBs are Chubb Fournette DJ Jamaal Williams Hunt and Edmonds

Bumping for advice

Curious to see what others think the value of Melvin is. Also in a middle of one of my trades

1 Like

I like Ingram best there. Jacobs w/WR is second, and Coleman third w/a WR third.

Chargers O-line issues scares me, if you could get snell on your bench then I’d move Connor up into the 2nd or 3rd spot there.

1 Like

I’d go for Jacobs and a WR

2 Likes

I’m a little worried about Ingram though. I feel like Jacobs and even Coleman has a safer floor (other than injury) than he does. Ingram’s workload is never safe right?

The WRs I’d be able to pair with Connor are Ridley or Brandon Cooks would you still do that? @SnakeInABush

I see what you’re saying.

Jacobs is the man, no problem there.
Coleman is a Niner so they only run ALL THE TIME

Ingram’s downside is Lamar Jackson can cause him to get less touches, but also, the fact that Lamar runs, makes it harder to focus on Ingram as much

1 Like

And if I go for Jacobs I could try for Tate, Fitz, or Gallup

1 Like

I’d go with Cooks and Connor. I think they have massive upside

1 Like

Id do Jacobs and Gallup there as #1 option.

Connor Id want Snell on my bench cause he gets banged up a lot and Cooks is a great talent but can Goff get him the ball? : / Ridley has big play ability but can the Falcons O-Line let Ryan have a enough time to get it to him?

1 Like

And for Coleman I can pair him with Mike Williams, Woods, Allen Rob, Singletary, or DJax. Could be scary trading him there that team already has Cook and CMC lol @SnakeInABush

I’d honestly probably just keep DJ given the options.

1 Like

The Jacobs/Gallup offer just got rejected lol

With Cooper’s injury, it’s going to be hard to get Gallup…

1 Like

Would u do DJ for Jacobs straight up or am i giving too much?

Too much. I think DJ actually has a higher ceiling despite the schedule, just because that offense is rolling now

2 Likes

Also what about Chubb and Jamaal for Bell and Tyrell Williams I’m trading Jamaal to the Aaron Jones owner @teo_sandico

Idk if I’m biased because I’ve been disappointed in the Browns this year overall, but I actually firmly believe that Chubb is at his ceiling right now. Bell is the opposite and with Spleen Darnold back he’s going to get longer drives so I’m down for that

2 Likes

Not to mention you’d be stressing out the Aaron Jones owner with their weekly decision of who to start so that’s fun for them lol

2 Likes