‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade deadline help needed! Evans/Zeke for CmC?

We are a 10 Team 1/2 PPR, 3WR, 2RB, 1 Flex league ( No Kickers)

I have the following:
QB: Kirk Cousins, Tyrod Taylor
WR: Brandin Cooks, Dez Bryant, Amari Cooper, Adam Thielen, Davante Parker
RB: Le’Veon Bell, Christian McCaffery, Doug Martin, Joe Mixon, Rod Smith
TE: Evan Engram, Greg Olsen
DST: Rams

In order to do the trade I’d probably drop Tyrod or Rod Smith. I am in first place with a record of 6-3. and Week 14 is a BYE week for the top 2 teams in the playoff. Is it worth sacrificing my RB depth for Evans, and chance for a Bell/Zeke combo in the FInals (week 16)? Any advise is helpful.

i think my only concern with this would be what if zeke gets his appeal on the 1st gets to play 1 game but then gets suspended again then you lose him for the championship now. this whole zeke saga is concerning. plus it all depends on who has zeke if its a playoff contender they may not want to get rid of him just on the chance they can use him for the championship or sooner. its really a double edge sword and youre rolling the dice with hope.

my opinion would be your team got you this far and ride the wave to the championship.

I didn’t even think about him getting another appeal in December and completely losing him for the entire playoffs. Very good point.

Funny you should say that my team got me this far and to ride them out. I actually just picked up CMC via a trade last week. My team has the most trades on the season with 3. Cooper, CmC and Dalvin Cook (dropped to injury) all obtained throughout the year via wheeling and dealing. Trades are probably one of my favorite aspects of fantasy football.

me too my team has the most trades as well and i am 6-3 too should be 7-2 but one week i rolled the dice to pick up ap and mcfadden and didnt start a kicker and lost by 2 points. the core of my team in that league is what i drafted but ive made some solid pick ups waivers and trades. luckily havent gotten too beaten up by injury but shady and aj green killed me last week and i lost also put my in a tie for first with record but down by 10 points in total score