‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade doug baldwin, really need help

So I’ve got a dillema. I don’t want to make this long to just list my league & team info.
12 person league, 17 man roster, QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 2 Flex, TE, K, D/ST, 7 Bench spots, 2 IR spots. Full PPG
So 12 teams with 17 total roster spots doesn’t leave a lot of talent on the waiver wire. This is my roster at the moment:

QBs: Alex Smith, Matt Ryan
RBs: Lev Bell (1st IR Spot), Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Royce Freeman, Kerryon Johnson, Buck Allen
WRs: Doug Baldwin, Chris Hogan, Robert Woods, Keelan Cole, Phillip Dorsett, Courtland Sutton, Geronimo Allison
TE: Kyle Rudolph
D/ST & K: Who really cares?

So I feel good about my QBs. Even though Matt Ryan sucked there will be better days ahead. I think my RBs are solid. I’m nervous about Bell but I think I’m going to sweat it out for a few weeks. Kyle Rudolph will be fine.

The only thing I’m concerned about is my wide receivers. Doug Baldwin being out for 4 weeks is a killer. I don’t think I can rely on Hogan, and Woods after seeing both the Pats and the Rams use death by committee formats. Cole is a week by week flex play depending on competition. Idk about Dorsett. There seems to be potential there but with edelman coming back I just don’t think he’ll sustain the targets. Sutton and Allison are just stashes. Devanta Parker, Bruce Ellington, Paul Richardson, and Anthony Miller are the best options on the waiver wires. I may drop either Buck Allen or Sutton for Parker. He’s bound to get a decent share of the targets once he’s back. But I need some advise. I’ve thought of 2 options:

1. Try to shop Baldwin and Dorsett around in a package deal? Even if Baldwin Returns he’s not going to be 100% and I figure I could get a decent WR2 if I find the right person.
  2. Try to shop Baldwin and Dorsett AND Matt Ryan in a package deal? I figure I could get a WR 1 if I were to do this.
    Thoughts?