‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Edelman for Calvin Ridley in full ppr keeper league?

We start 3wr, one flex in our lineup

My other wrs are Beckham, Fitzgerald, Marvin Jones, Cobb, Allison, Hurns, Rishard Matthews.

We get up to 3 keepers per year

Thank You!

I prefer Edelman on the year. I don’t think that Ridley is going to be startable in the first 4 weeks. Think I would keep Edelman.

I agree. If this was dynasty then yes, but not for redraft

Depends if you get to keep ridley and at what cost going forward. Looks like you’re good to go at receiver with OBJ/fitz/Jones as your starters and you got cobb/hurns/matthews who can easily fill in for by weeks.

So if you trade for ridley and can keep him after, I’d definite take the trade cause of the upside and the fact that Edelman will probably be riding your bench all year cause I can’t see you starting him over your top 3 guys and honestly, he isn’t that much better than Cobb in my eyes if cobb is healthy. Also, people sleeping on Matthews, wouldn’t be surprised if he finishes as the top WR in that offense.

As others mention, I would not for redraft. Eldeman might not get back to his old self this year, but we have seen what he can be and i would bet on his upside. At least this year.