‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade, Flex and TE help!


#1

Morning Clan,

.5 ppr

Flex options this week: Chubb or Murray - starting RB’s this week with Gordon on bye are Conner and DJ

TE: Rudolph or Vance

I was also Offered Olsen + Ekeler for Murray and I’m wondering if it would be in my best interest right now to lock in Gordon’s handcuff or wait out and see if Murray’s value increases as D. Cook’s return has been delayed all season.

Thanks and appreciate the advice