Trade for edelman

Looking to trade off Buck Allen and John Brown for Edelman. .5 ppr. Good Deal? I have Julio, Golladay, Cole

I say go for it.

1 Like

If owner doesn’t go for it, would you offer the same for Alshon? Looking to upgrade my WR as I have Gordon, Conner, Kerryon, Drake and L. Murray as my backs

Do it, Edlemen has tremendous upside when coming back as Brady needs his safety blanket.

1 Like

Im hesitant on Alshon, I’d like to see how he looks taking real reps before making a move for him. Hope is you see he looks good but doesnt have a good game and make that trade for him, although right now you could get away with trading Buck Allen for Alshon SU

I doubt they would take Buck for Alshon straight up but I’d offer that if this Edelman deal doesn’t entice him enough. He doesn’t have RB depth. If owner isn’t drawn in with that deal would you offer Kerryon and Cole for Edelman? I have a feeling Kerryon will take over entirely but I also have Stafford / Golladay (don’t want to have all my chips in Det)

Kerryon looked good but will the lions give him the volume? Riddick is still the 3rd down back and for whatever reason they still give touches to Blunt.

What are you other RBS beside Kerryon and Buck Allen?

Kerryon for Edlemen seems like something he’d take if hes in need of RBs

My other RB’s are Gordon, Conner, Drake, L. Murray

carlos hyde for edelman straight up?

Try the Buck Allen and Brown for Edleman then go from there. I think your good to offer the same for Alshon as well you’re getting in return well rested WRs with elite QBs throwing to them.