‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade for guice

Im trying to get Guice, the guy wants Chubb and C. Kirk. Talk me down…

In a redraft, keeper, dynasty?

dynasty league

See if you can get a WR in return as well. Guice will have immediate impact. Chubb and Kirk are a year or 2 away still. I don’t mind the deal

I guess it all depends on what the rest of your roster looks like… I’d probably not give up two prospects in a dynasty format for a rookie RB, but that’s just me.

My roster is week at RB.
Burkhead
White
Ballage
Chubb
Coleman
Hines
Johnson
Williams

That is K. Johnson

I dont mind the deal tbh. I’d definitely try to get a wr as well, but Guice seems like he’ll contribute right away while the others have competition.

You have a couple of future prospect type guys, so I think moving Chubb wouldn’t be as big a deal - I love Ballage btw.

Same, I think he can really turn into something!

He reminds me of Latavius Murray a little bit with better hands in the passing game. Big back, deceptively fast, silky smooth hands… I don’t think Gore does much and if Drake falters at all, Ballage is a back I could see come on strong as the season wears on.

That is what I was banking on, if anything goes south in Miami at the RB position, he steps right in and produces big numbers

I’m fine with that trade. In fact, I effectively made it (paid more, actually) already this year. I think Guice is easily the 2nd best prospect in this class.

I got it! Thanks for all the input