Trade for Tight End

I’m one of the many who drafted O.J. Howard this year in the 5th thinking I was getting the 4th best TE for the season. I eventually dropped O.J. and picked up Greg Olsen and recently picked up Gerald Everret. Currently I can trade A.J. Green for Mark Andrews. I don’t really like Andrews schedule ROS but I’m sick of having an unreliable TE. This is a 10 team league, 3WRs, 2RBs, 1 Flex, 1/2 ppr.

My WR’s currently are: D. Adams, Julio, Gallup, Terry McLaurin, Kenny Stills & A.J. Green. There are also some decent WR free agents i could pick up if i need to like D-Jax, Corey Davis, Curtis Sammuel, Sammy Watkins, Terrell Williams.

Should I trade A.J. Green for Mark Andrews? Would Andrews value be much better than the combo i currently have with Greg Olsen and Gerald Everret?

My TE situation this year sucks in all my leagues… I lost Will Dissly in one, Ertz isn’t giving his usual production in another league and don’t even get me started on Hockinsen.

Would you have any takers for AJ? There’s the possibility he may not play this year.

yes. my buddy already said he would do it if I proposed the trade.

1 Like