‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Gillislee + 18 2nd for Crowell? Dynasty PPR

Would like to secure an every week RB next to Shady. Is this too much to give for Crowell? I think he is going to have a big year.

QB - Rodgers, Rivers
RB - McCoy, Gillislee, Duke Johnson, Hunt, Latavius Murray, Damien Williams, J. Richard
WR - Evans, Tate, Pryor, White, Treadwell, Tyrell Williams, Mike Williams, Rishard Matthews, Eli Rogers
TE - Ertz

I think that is too much to give. It is possible that Gillislee will be a reliable 2.

As much as I love Crow I would keep Gilli as his upside is RB1 for me connected to that offense, Crow would need better game scripts for his to score more. I think Crow is slightly safer, but doesn’t have the upside I don’t think. Not to mention you already have Duke Johnson and I wouldn’t want more than 1 player on that Browns team.

I would myself. For dynasty purposes, Crow would be better. You have Duke Johnson as a backup. Gillislee will most likely be the early down/goal line back and reliable for this year. Though with the offensive scheme you have Burkhead, White, Sims as well getting touches. Burkhead has a chance to get the job, but I doubt it. Long term who knows what Bill Belichik will do. It’s not so certain.

The Crow is the bell cow, and Johnson is moving to the slot/ backup. This is a dynasty league, and that long term reason I would go ahead and grab him. He will have the volume no question about it. The offensive line will be great, and with the much improved defense, there will be less negative game scripts. Hugh is going to fire up the run game.
Yes, I am a Browns fan. There is a slight bias here, still I put that to the side for fantasy football reasons, so it depends on you’re preference. Either way you’ll be okay. Gillislee is going to be great this year I believe.