‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade - Giving up Boyd/Gallman for JuJu

Ten team league.
I have Elliot, A. jones, and freeman at RB. Would you trade Boyd/Gallman for Juju?

I understand the desire to unload Gallman, but Boyd is the primary target without John Ross for weeks. Boyd should be a top 15 WR in that time. In my opinion.

1 Like

I have to agree with Eric. I’d definitely try to shop Gallman but I’d rather keep Boyd.

1 Like

This week will likely be your last chance to capitalize on Gallman’s trade value as Barkley is probably back next week which means Gallman will be worth nothing to everyone but the Barkley owner. Boyd is solid and would be tough to give up. I really think JuJu does bounce back and if he comes out and has WR1 numbers this week you’ll never be able to make this trade next week, especially after Saquon comes back. If they are the Saquon owner, maybe. Let us know you decision!

1 Like

Ju ju is overrated this year. He had alot of success here in Pittsburgh because of AB commanding so much attention. Now he’s number one and teams plan for him. He’ll have his good days I’m sure, but with a new quarterback and an unsettled offense I’d temper expectations

Agreed to overrated, but a wr1 is a wr1 and with inexperience at qb… Talent Trump’s anything else to guarantee work.

1 Like

Well said. Can’t argue with you there