‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Golladay and John Brown for Hilton?

I was trying to buy low on Hilton, but the counter offer I received was me giving Golladay and Brown.

Is that giving up too much to get Hilton?

Its a half ppr league, we start 3 wrs, 2rbs, 2 flex, one TE.

My other wrs are Baldwin, Crabtree, Lockett, Coutee, Sanders, Goodwin, and I have Ertz and McDonald for TE.

I think it’s too much. I like Hilton but he is an injury concern this season and those two WR’s are basically 2 of the 3 truly playable wr’s you have. I’d figure something else out for him that’s cheaper or go after a diff target

Yeah thats too much.

You think I should offer Golladay and Crabtree for Woods?

You think I should offer Golladay and Crabtree for Woods?

Brown and Golladay is too much given your WR depth is very weak.

If you could do one of brown + Golladay and anyone else other than Sanders and Baldwin, I would probably take that.

I’d rather you did Baldwin and someone to get Woods.

Yea that’s too much. I’d maybe say Golladay and Crabtree/Lockett/Goodwin is more reasonable to get T.Y. I agree with some other guys that he is an injury concern though

How about offer Baldwin and Crabtree to get Brandin Cooks?

I was thinking of offering Baldwin and Crabtree to get Brandin Cooks. How about that?

Sure. I wouldn’t call it a needle mover, and it could backfire, but I personally would enjoy it. So I could not have to worry abt Baldwin anymore and alsoto secure a piece of the Rams offense. THOSE are good enough reasons to make what looks on paper like a semi-lateral move.

I would 100% take this trade. I stick by my post week 1 analysis. Cooks is the best WR in that offense. Kupp is the top RZ target, and woods is a great slot guy (i underestimated woods admittedly). But Rams are capable of putting up 3x top 20 WRs. I’d rather have any of those 3 WRs than Baldwin at this point and time with SEA sticking to the run.

Thank you all

I’m really thin at rb too. I have Connor, Bell, Lewis, Coleman, and Buck Allen.

A friend of mine in the league said he can trade me Thompson or L Murray.

Was thinking of offering Baldwin, Sanders, Crabtree for Cooks, Edelman, and one of those rbs. Which rb would you take?

Thanks

I’m really thin at rb too. I have Connor, Bell, Lewis, Coleman, and Buck Allen.

A friend of mine in the league said he can trade me Thompson or L Murray.

Was thinking of offering Baldwin, Sanders, Crabtree for Cooks, Edelman, and one of those rbs. Which rb would you take?