Trade Gronk for Tate or Landry and Tevin Coleman?

I was offered either Landry or Tate plus Tevin Coleman for Gronk, should I do the trade?
Is a 3 WR, PPR league and my current WR are OBJ, TY Hilton, Marvin Jones, Kupp, Watkins and Alshon Jeffery.
My RB: Ajayi, Mixon(In IR), Bernard, Kerryon Johnson, Clement, Sony Michel and Breida.

If I accept the trade I’ll have to release a player to make space for the extra guy, plus release another to pick up a TE from FA.

do not do this trade

1 Like

Thanks! I tried to counter offer with Gronk and Marvin Jones for Michael Thomas and Doyle but the guy do not want to include Thomas on any deal…

w out Gordon Jarvis wont be the ppr monster he has been. Gronk is the best at a position that’s its hard to find a replacement unless you can get Rudolph or ertz. when alshon comes back he will be good. obj is in a tough spot and i would try and trade him for a stud rb if possible. Mike Thomas would be ideal to get but gronk is tough to give up on especially w the addition of gordon its gonna open up gronk more often.

1 Like

What RB you consider good enough to trade 1x1 ?

The RB would be for OBJ***

Hold on to Gronk unless you can get a legit top 5 WR or RB, playing the WW game with TEs is really risky this year. Coleman loses most of his value after Freeman comes back.

1 Like

who do they have that is available? put it out there obj for a rb and see what offers you get…

1 Like

if you put your roster together w obj and ty and pick a 3rd there all good depending on matchup add in gronk at te then breida, mixon when healthy or kerryon as he gets going the more games he plays. you have a really good team in ppr formats dont change to much.

1 Like

The WW game with TEs is SUPER risky this year. That is why I picked Gronk over other great guys. I don’t think I would move him, but I’m more worried about OBJ and that offensive line of the Giants!!!

1 Like