Landry
Robby Anderson
Cole Beasley
W. Fuller
Corey Coleman
DJ Moore
Courtland Sutton
Eric Decker

On one hand Gurley is a beast and the consensus #1. On the other hand, he is due for some TD regression and his trade value will never be higher than it is right now. What should I do?

Keep him and ride him to the championship for years to come. You don’t just trade one of the top fantasy assets because you think there may be regression.

1st rule of trades: never say never. There is a price where trading Gurley makes sense, shop him around and see what people are willing to give up for him

I don’t think I said never. All I said was that shouldn’t be the reason why you’re looking to trade. If you get a great pull for him, obviously you can trade.

What would you consider a great pull for him? I don’t think I’m planning on shopping him. I’m a first time dynasty player and still trying to get other opinions regarding player value. I’m interested in what you think.

If I was going to trade him I would want a younger, low end RB1 (Barkley, Fournette, Cook, Howard) and at least one first and maybe another pick or player.

I wouldn’t really trade gurley for any of those guys you listed other than maybe Barkley. And obviously wouldn’t be a straight up deal. Would be Barkley +.

Like I said, I’m not looking to trade gurley where I own him. Would take a ridiculously good haul for me to consider it.