‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Help Advice Needed Immediately

Gurley is being offered for Ajayi, Sanders, Morris

bump for need

For me it would depend on how deep the league is. You would gave two open spots now that need to be filled, most likely from waivers - granted the guy receiving Gurley has to clear a few spots but if there is nothing to pick up you leave yourself in a short spot for a playoff push. If its a must win…your choices are limited. I would angle a 2 for 1 player trade instaed of 3 for 1.

Depends on your roster makeup. Personally I am leaning yes, but there is some real questions about the 3 headed monster now in Philly, the offense in Denver, and Dallas struggling without Zeke. (I am more concerned with the Coaches not being smart enough to provide help on the left side.) Gurley does have some tough sledding heading into the playoffs though.

I would do it with a pick also

You can find Sanders and Morris type players on the wire

let me give you some more context then:

its a 12 team standard league

we have 3 wr/te spots instead of a the spot.

rbs: lesean McCoy, jay ajayi
wrs: Julio, Michael Thomas, Tyreek hill
flex: Alfred Morris

bench: Corey davis, greg Olsen, kelvin benjamin, Emmanuel sanders, devonta freeman, Thomas Rawls

should I switch out anyone?

unfortunately its not a keeper or dynasty league

I think Ajayi will be a rb1 rest of the season and Gurleys Schedule is suppose to get harder So I would rather have a Ajayi now that he actually has a line to run behind

Have you tried throwing out Devonta Freeman instead of Ajayi?

yeah he said that he needs to win now to get into the playoffs

If that’s the case could you try and make a quick deal with the tevin Coleman owner? If you can get him I bet you could make a trade for turkey with the two falcon RBs straight up.