‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Trade Help! Antonio Brown for

Hey everyone!

Need some advice. I’m not doing very well in my league, but I could make a comeback :wink: That said, I’m being asked for Antonio Brown (I also have Juju) in exchange for a second round pick next year, as well as either Joe Mixon or Tevin Coleman (I’m weak on RBs).

Thoughts? Worth it based on the fact that I might not be in the running for the playoffs?

What kind of league is this? What are your RBs and WRs?

Standard league. I have frank gore, marlin mack, lynch, Ingram, burkhead.

Parker, brown, juju, Sanu, sanders.

I’d pass on the trade, you won’t get Brown value with the 2nd rounder especially considering Jones is under performing and Beckie is on IR, the matchups are golden.

I might try Juju for Mixon or Coleman. Bryant is playing and I am just very unsure of Ben this season.

He’s upgrading to a first rounder next year, along with Mixon or Coleman…

What is your record this season? I mean you take this deal then you punt for next season, where you would have 2 first rounders, great position.

7-11 ugh.

We play two matches each week, so we double up. I could still come back (9 games behind), and Antonio could be a big part of that. Or I can start planning for next season :wink:

If you want to call it a season then this is a good deal, but if you take it be aware that you are giving up on this season.

Good advice. Thanks!